Restart your Printer services in Windows (Print Spooler issue)
Solve Printer issues such as spooler service error, spooler keeps stopping or Printer crashing automatically due to spooler issue.
Follow the below steps:
- Go to the windows search bar and type ‘Task Manager’. Press Enter Key.
- Open services tab in Task Manager
- Then locate Spooler in the services (This is the program which manages your Printer function)
- Right-click on the Spooler
- Click Restart from the options
This should resolve your Printing issue.
Note : If you are not Tech Savvy or not sure/aware of technical stuffs, suggest you to contact your Technical professionals of 13 Tech to handle the situation and provide a solution.