How to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad
An Apple ID is basically an account that lets you download and install apps and games from the App Store, purchase music, movies, and books from iTunes, sync Calendars, Reminders, and Contacts through iCloud, and use FaceTime and iMessages in the Messages apps. Though it's possible to have an Apple device without having an Apple ID, it's essential to getting the most out of the Apple ecosystem. It's easy to sign up and doesn't cost anything (unless you start buying content, of course). Here's how to sign up for a new Apple ID.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the screen.
- Tap Don't have an Apple ID or forgot it?
- Tap Create Apple ID when the window pops up.
- Enter a birth date.
- Tap Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Tap Next.
- Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a password.
- Verify the password.
- Select a security question.
- Type in answer.
- Repeat two more times.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Merge or Don't Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars.
- Tap OK to confirm Find My iPhone is turned on.
Note : If you are not Tech Savvy or not sure/aware of technical stuffs, suggest you to contact your Technical Professionals @ 13 Tech to handle the situation and provide a solution.