The Refund Policy is not intended limit or restrict rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Refunds are allowed in circumstances if the problem with the product is major, as defined in the Australian Consumer Law. In case of goods, you are also entitled to have them repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only.
Please read the below terms and conditions carefully.
Goods within 30 Days
1. In case of goods, they need to be in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
2. By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
3. If you can’t provide proof of purchase and the item, we will be unable to provide you with an exchange coupon or refund.
4. The customer bears the shipping costs.
Services within 30 Days
5. All Plans purchased are eligible for a full refund within the first 30 days of the purchase date.
6. Refunds are not allowed for the three months of $59 plan if the on-site support have been used, unless if the $59 service or the onsite-support amounts to major or minor failure criterion within the Australian Consumer Law.
Ship it to supplier.
If the plans have exceeded 30 days, the below refund policies for the months used apply. If you are looking to refund unused months, please refer to our cancellation policy.
|0||No Refund Available. Refund are available for $0 add-ons when it is:|
|19||Refunds are available if you have a major problem with a service with 13Tech or a minor problem that can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, when it is:|
|Basic One off Remote Support||One off Remote Support plans are
non-refundable. Refunds are available only when the service provided caused a major
problem or a minor problem that
can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, when it is:|
|Intermediate One off Remote Support|
|Complex One off Remote Support|
|Basic One-off Onsite Support||
One off On-site Support plans are non-refundable. Refunds are available only when
the service provided caused a major problem
or a minor problem that can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, when it is:|
|Intermediate One-off Onsite Support|
|Complex One-off Onsite Support|
Refunds are not available in instance if the problem was outside 13Tech’s control or if you:
1.insisted on having a service provided in a particular way, against the 13Tech’s advice
2.failed to clearly explain your needs to the provider.
3.any other unreasonable circumstances put forward by the client.
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proofs of purchase documents:
1.Online Tax Receipt.
2.Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement.
1.1 In order to claim refund, login into the 13Tech Website and submit the “Refund Application Form” and upload supporting documentation.
1.2 13Tech aims to get back to you within fourteen working days.
1.3 Refunds will be assessed on a case by case basis.
1.4 If your refund application is successful;
• customers paid annually will receive a refund for the approved period into their nominated back account within 60 days of approval, minus any applicable outstanding charges (e.g.: anti-virus subscription).
• customers paying monthly will receive a refund for the approved period into their nominated back account within 60 days of approval, minus any applicable outstanding charges (e.g.: anti-virus subscription).
1.5 If your refund application is unsuccessful, 13Tech will inform you in writing of the outcome of the case and the reasons for dismissal
1. If you are unsatisfied with the outcome, please complete the complaints form and sent it to the below contact avenue.
2. In your complaint, please include your name, email, phone number and succinctly describe your complaint.
3. 13Tech will respond to your enquiry within a reasonable time. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact us with further information.
We reserve the right to change this payment, refunds policy terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website.
– No change of mind
Reasons for Cancellation
– 13 is at fault