- Restart your Printer services in Windows (Print Spooler issue)
- How to fix Microphone not working on Windows 10?
- How to set up desktop notification for Gmail?
- How to get notified of unread messages in Gmail?
- How to fix blue screen of death (BSOD) on windows 10?
- How to Use Safe Mode to Fix Your Windows PC
- Windows PC troubleshooting
- Blank desktop icons in Windows 7
- Changing Your Windows 10 Default Browser
- How to Identify Unknown Devices using Device Manager
- How to Access and Use Device Manager Tool in Windows 10
- How to Disable or Enable Wireless Network Adapter
- How to Show Hidden Devices in the Device Manager Window
- How to Fix Startup Problems with the Windows Startup Repair Tool
Restart your Printer services in Windows (Print Spooler issue)
Solve Printer issues such as spooler service error, spooler keeps stopping or Printer crashing automatically due to spooler issue.
Follow the below steps:
- Go to the windows search bar and type ‘Task Manager’. Press Enter Key.
- Open services tab in Task Manager
- Then locate Spooler in the services (This is the program which manages your Printer function)
- Right-click on the Spooler
- Click Restart from the options
This should resolve your Printing issue.
Note : If you are not Tech Savvy or not sure/aware of technical stuffs, suggest you to contact your Technical professionals of 13 Tech to handle the situation and provide a solution.
How to fix Microphone not working on Windows 10?
There are different options to fix the issue.
a)Enable Apps to access microphone:
- Locate microphone in the left pane
- Turn on ‘Microphone access for this device ‘ (usually it is on)
- Turn on ‘Allow apps to access your microphone’ (on below you can choose which apps can access your microphone). This process will enable your microphone access for your device
b) Make connected microphone as system default: Go to start menu à Click Settings à Go to System
- locate and click the ‘Sound’ option in the left pane
- scroll down to see ‘Input’ on the right pane
- under ‘choose your input device’ select ‘Microphone’. Also, you can test your microphone right below there.
c) Run the Windows Sound Troubleshooter: Windows System has a built-in troubleshooter that will identify and resolve audio issues automatically. To run this, go to the sound icon on bottom taskbar à right click on speaker iconà click on Troubleshoot sound Problems à Then follow the screen instructions to resolve the issue.
(need to modify the image)
d) Reinstall or Update Microphone drivers: You can uninstall microphone drivers and let Windows install it automatically.
- Search ‘Device Manager’ on Windows search
- Open Device manager
- Expand the ‘Audio input and outputs’ option
- right-click on ‘Microphone’
- click uninstall option
- Then go to start menu and restart the system. While restarting windows will automatically install the missing drivers.
How to set up desktop notification for Gmail?
Open Gmail, Go to Settings
- Go To general Settings
- Identify the option ‘Desktop notifications:’ by scrolling down
- Enable the option ‘New mail notifications on’.
Tip: Sometimes you need to enable google notifications on your Desktop (For this you have to click the link just above the option. Then read and allow the pop-up shown by google)
How to get notified of unread messages in Gmail?
Open Gmail, Go to Settings
- Go to Advanced settings
- identify the option ‘Unread Message Icon’
- Enable it and save changes. This will help you to see a number of unread messages at glance.
How to fix blue screen of death (BSOD) on windows 10?
BSOD can cause due to various issues from hardware complaints to software issues.
This issue mostly occurs due to random reasons. One of the main solutions is to undo your latest action on your PC. This includes removing software recently installed or updating Windows.
If you cannot access the system, then Go to the power button and press shift key.