iPhone not connecting to Bluetooth
It's amazing how many problems can be solved simply by turning things off and then back on again.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen (iPhones with Touch ID) or the top-right corner (iPhones with Face ID) to bring up Control Center.
- Tap the Bluetooth button to turn BT off.
- Tap the Bluetooth button again to turn BT back on.
Alternatively, you can perform the same steps but tap the Airplane Mode button to toggle Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular all off and then back on again.
If it's not the radio, something might have gone wrong with the setup. Forgetting the device lets you redo that.
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Info(i) button next to the device you want to forget.